Freeway Entertainment Group and its subsidiaries (“Freeway” or “we”) value the relationship with you and we place great importance on the protection of privacy and the security of personal data. For purposes of this Privacy Statement, "Personal Data" means any information through which we can identify you as an individual, as further described below under paragraph 2 (Personal Data we collect).
This Privacy Statement sets out how Freeway uses your Personal Data in connection with any services provided to you ("Services”) and how we use your personal data when you visit our website.
This Privacy Statement only applies to the usage of Personal Data of (prospective) clients for which Freeway entity is responsible and qualifies as Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679/EU) ("GDPR"), as further described in this Privacy Statement. This type of Personal Data is collected through various channels, such as in a sales process, via telephone calls, via forms you submit to us, via email or via business events. This Privacy Statement does not apply to corporate company information if no personal data from individuals can be derived from such corporate information.
Our website (www.freeway-entertainment.com) is administered and operated by Freeway Entertainment Group B.V., Herikerbergweg 238, 1101 CM Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Freeway is the data controller with respect to your personal data used on our website. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any links to pages or websites operated by other parties.
For our usage of Personal Data in our capacity as Processor under the GDPR, we have a separate Personal Data Protection Policy.
The Personal Data we collect about you when you use our Services include the following:
The personal data we collect about you when you visit and use our website include the following:
Freeway collects and uses your Personal Data for the purposes below and on a lawful basis. Insofar we already hold information about you, we may use that information for the same purposes.
- If you are an existing client: we use your Personal Data (both on aggregated and on individual basis), such as your contact details and your electronic identification data for the purpose of advertising our Services that may be of interest to you (based on the Services you previously used), making contact with you for marketing or other commercial purposes.
- We use your Personal Data for client administration purposes, such as client Services agreements administration, internal administration of work done under client Services agreements;
- We use your Personal Data for analysing and improving the quality of our Services and to understand you as a customer (customer optimization). This enables us to assess what may interest you, to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising. In addition, based on your historical use of our Services we may target you with advertisement or other marketing materials that are customized to your personal preferences and experiences.
- In addition, we use your Personal Data for our other legitimate commercial interests such as, to operate and expand our business activities, to develop and improve or modify our Services, to generate aggregated statistics about the users of our Services; to assist in security and fraud prevention; to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical purposes.
- We also use your Personal Data for system integrity purposes (for example the prevention of hacking, spamming etc.); to facilitate our business operations, to operate company policies and procedures; to enable us to make corporate transactions, such as any merger, sale, reorganization, transfer of Freeway’s assets or businesses, acquisition, bankruptcy, or similar event; or for other legitimate business purposes permitted by applicable law.
- Our legitimate interests include to analyse visits to and use of our website, to improve and develop our services, to administer our website, to give you a better user experience, for internal operations including troubleshooting, to understand and measure the effectiveness of advertising, to deliver relevant advertising, data analysis, statistical and survey purposes, to generate aggregated statistics, to ensure the security of our services and website and to prevent fraud, hacking and spamming.
We share your Personal Data with the following parties:
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website, such as Google Analytics.
In providing their services, they will access, receive, maintain or otherwise process Personal Data on our behalf. Our agreements with these service providers do not permit use of your Personal Data for their own (marketing) purposes. Consistent with applicable legal requirements, we take commercially reasonable steps to require third parties to adequately safeguard your Personal Data and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
Due to the global presence of our business operations, Freeway transfers Personal Data you provide to us to countries other than your country of residence. The laws of these countries may not provide the same level of protection to your Personal Data. Freeway or third parties we use will therefore seek to ensure that all adequate safeguards are in place and that all applicable laws and regulations are complied with in connection with such transfer, in particular for Personal Data transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
For data that is transferred to third parties outside the EEA, we enter into legally required agreements with these third parties, including standard contractual clauses as approved by the European Commission or other supervisory authority where required. You are entitled to receive a copy of any documentation showing the suitable safeguards that have been taken by making a request via the Freeway entity which collected your data or email@example.com.
Freeway will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Data are properly secured using appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures, so that they are protected against unauthorised or unlawful use, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure, accidental or wrongful destruction, and loss.
We take steps to limit access to your Personal Data to those persons who need to have access to it for one of the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement. Furthermore, we contractually ensure that any third party processing your Personal Data equally provide for confidentiality and integrity of your data in a secure way.
With respect to the use and access of our website, your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind that no website or internet transmission is completely secure. Therefore, Freeway cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. Freeway urges you to take steps to keep your personal data safe, such as closing your web browser when finished using this website.
We retain your Personal Data for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which they were collected and used (for example, for the time necessary for us to provide you with client Services) unless a longer period is necessary for our legal obligations or to defend a legal claim.
Subject to the conditions set forth in the applicable law, you have the right to request, review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Data that you have provided to us or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of such personal data for purposes of transmitting it to another company, by sending an email to the Freeway entity which collected your data or firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your request. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please tell us what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have it suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of it. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain Personal Data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion.
In the event your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to the Freeway entity which collected your data or email@example.com specifying your request, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in your Member State of residence, if you consider that the collection and use of your Personal Data infringes this Privacy Statement or applicable law.
This Privacy Statement may be revised from time to time. If a fundamental change to the nature of the use of your personal data is involved or if the change is in any other manner relevant to you, we will ensure that information is provided to you well in advance of the change actually taking effect. We do recommend that you review this policy periodically for changes.