Freeway Entertainment Group is is providing financial services in the global entertainment industry, specializing in collection account management, revenue sharing, and distribution, and working across independent film and TV productions worldwide.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 5,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like I, Tonya, The Imitation Game, The Night Manager, and The Queen. We have partnerships with more than 10,000 companies worldwide.
Our Legal Team is seeking a new LEGAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.
Join us and become a part of our team, delivering a secure, impartial, and transparent service to collect, administer and disburse revenues generated by audiovisual productions!
Find out more about us on our website.
Purpose of the job
Drafts, executes and administers collection account management, payroll house and revenue sharing agreements and related documentation.
- Drafting, negotiation, execution, scanning and filing of collection account management and revenue sharing agreements as well as related documentation;
- Drafting, negotiation, execution, scanning and filing of payroll house agreements as well as related documentation;
- Supporting senior management with maintaining contact with clients in relation to the collection account management and payroll house departments;
- Assisting clients in explaining the characteristics and main processes of the collection account management and payroll house businesses, including explanation regarding certain required legal concepts and wording within applicable documentation;
- Managing and updating databases used by the various departments of the collection account management department;
- Assisting senior management with practical tasks involved in expanding the business of the company in new areas and geographical locations;
- Providing personalized support to a specified number of clients at the collection account management and payroll house departments;
- Active communication with clients regarding the foregoing, including personal and online meetings as well as telephone conversations with clients.
- Head of CAM Legal
- Financial Account Managers
- CAM Finance team
- Partners, Managers and staff of Freeway Entertainment Group
- External providers.
Job requirements - experiene and knowledge
We'd love to meet you!
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Minimum 3-year working experience in the field of administration (experience gained in a Law Office/Secretariat is a strong advantage)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Advanced level Knowledge of MS Office
- Having lived abroad or having spent time at an English-speaking company is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Customer orientation
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Stress tolerance
- Convey professional image towards internal and external parties.
What's in it for you?
- Insight into the international film industry and worldwide network of clientele
- Central Budapest location, pleasant working environment
- Fully flexible role with the ability to blend your work and home life to suit your schedule, plus lots of autonomy!
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Long-term job opportunities
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary and benefits
Does all this sound good? If yes…
...applications are welcome in English here