Freeway Entertainment Group is a rights management company specializing in collection account management, revenue sharing, and distribution within the global entertainment industry, working across film and TV productions.
Since 2001, we have built strong partnerships with leading media rights holders from around the world and have worked on more than 7,000 productions, many of which have been globally successful, like I,Tonya, The Imitation Game, The Night Manager, The Queen.
We have partnerships with more than 10,000 companies worldwide in the film industry.
Our Collection Account Management Team is seeking for their new Financial Project Manager.
Join us and become a part of our team, delivering a secure, impartial, and transparent service to collect, administer and disburse revenues generated by audiovisual productions!
Find out more about us on our website.
This role will provide administrating, calculating, and reporting revenues arising from the exploitation of film/television projects.
The role is highly autonomous and will involve a unique blend of tasks across our global operations, requiring strong cooperation within the team and with other (legal, finance) teams in the meantime.
A considerable part of the job is to communicate with the clients.
This is a full-time job in our Budapest downtown office (with partial home office possibility).
- Working independently on his/her own projects, keeping track of all related legal obligations
- Preparation of accounting reports in Excel and our in-house reporting system reflecting the financial status of film/television projects based on various legal documents. Calculation of clients’ entitlements in accordance with the underlying agreements.
- Direct communication with the clients (producers, sales agents, investors, lawyers guilds, ..) and suppliers (banks) independently
We'd love to meet you!
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- Ability to read and understand legal documents
- Economical University/College degree and financial background is required
- Affinity with numbers, mathematical background
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the field of Finance and customer handling
- Outstanding accuracy, eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, but also must be an enthusiastic team player
- Analytical capabilities with project coordination experience
- Advanced experience with computer applications and electronic communication tools
- Ability to quickly grasp a wide range of systems
- Ability to integrate in an international work environment
- Ability to set priorities and to work under time pressure
- Self-motivation, flexibility, pro-activeness and reliability are key
- Some knowledge of banking compliance procedures is an advantage
- Service mindset.
What's in it for you?
- Fully flexible role with the ability to blend your work and home life to suit your schedule, plus lots of autonomy!
- Fantastic team that genuinely loves working together
- No formal dress codes, bring your full self to work in your own style
- Stable corporate background
- Long-term job opportunities
- Cafeteria benefits and health insurance service
- Pet-friendly workplace
- Plus, we’ll provide you with a competitive salary
Does all this sound good? If yes…
...applications are welcome in English here